Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to a New Semester

There’s always something new going on in Essential Information Technology (CSCI 1300/03). Right now, I’m trying to get back to posting to my all-too-inactive blog by trying some new ways to send posts.

This is an introductory post sent through my personal email account to my email posting account at Blogger.com. While I’m not sure it’s the way I’ll post most often, it is a interesting alternative. I’ll also set up mobile blogging from my iPhone.

For an overview, try this article written in 2003 <!!> - it’s amazingly current:

http://developers.sun.com/mobility/midp/articles/blogging/

And, as a test of emailing a post, I’ll attach a picture of our new kitten, Chico. He’s doing what most people in the 8:30 class would like to be doing. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: